Sit Back and Relax….
…let the expert staff at International Golf Realty manage your property. Our Leasing agents handle all aspects of the leasing process, signing of the agreement, walk-through inspections, arranging for housekeeping, collection of rent and disbursing of keys.
International Golf Realty Property Management can minimize your risks, reduce inconveniences and eliminate the hassles of everyday maintenance taskswhile having the peace of mind that the value of your property is being professionally maintained. Whether you are a private homeowner who is relocating, someone with property in a resort area, an individual with several investment properties, our professional team has the skill and experience to manage your property.
We offer specialized services such as:
- Long term management (defined as 7 months or longer) Furnished and unfurnished
- Vacation rentals (defined as short term rentals of 6 months or less)
- Tenant procurement services
- We meet with the owner to set the monthly rental amount and to inspect the property.
- Advertise the property, enter into Multiple Listing Service, publish in our weekly inventory available list, which we send to other Realtors, corporate relocation prospects specialists, interested prospects.
- We arrange for the viewing of your property, start advertising your property and get an attractive “Home for Rent” sign on your property.
Applications are processed and evaluated according to our rental criteria. All potential tenants are screened for credit, employment, housing and other references. Our staff personally shows your property to all potential tenants and conducts interviews to ensure only the most qualified tenant is chosen. We qualify each tenant with an indepth process including, credit report cross referencing, rental history and eviction history, verification of employment and salary, Florida criminal background investigation.
- You can expect that we will lease your property at the asking amount of rent (as outlined in your management agreement with us) or higher. You can expect that we will not lease your property at a lower amount, without first obtaining your permission.
- The successful applicant is notified, the lease is signed, security deposit and rent collected and then possession of the property is given.
- Rent is collected, bills are paid ant the proceeds are forwarded to the owner(direct deposit is available).
- We will conduct a “Move-In” property inspection and complete our detailed property inspection data sheets of your property. We also generally videotape each property to document move-in and move-out condition as well for a fee.
- Emergency maintenance is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week including weekends and holidays through our approved vendors.
- With your check, we send a monthly statement of income and expenses plus an annual report with your 1099 after years end.
- Property Marketing – International Golf Realty has developed a comprehensive marketing plan that has a proven track record.
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) makes your rental information available to thousands of real estate agents all over the Northeast Florida region
- Virtual Tours available
- Property advertised in local publications
- Realtor.com enhanced listings, available to World Wide Web
- Rentals.com listings available at discounted rates
- Highly visible rental signs
- Member of Florida’s First Coast of Golf
- Administration & Accounting
- Preparation of all leases, contracts & addendums by a Florida Real Estate attorney
- Service of any necessary legal notices to tenants
- Monthly checks & monthly income statements provided
- Automatic electronic deposits available – ACH direct deposit
Year end 1099 tax reports and summaries provided
- Owner’s Handbook
- Landlord and Tenant laws: our property managers and leasing agents keep up with current Landlord and Tenant laws. We are members of local, state and national property management associations. We are active within our industries professional organizations and associations to stay abreast of changes in practice, statute changes and technology improvements. This helps provide information for the owner while still treating the tenant fairly.
- Maintenance & Repairs – we feel that the upkeep and maintenance of your property is one of the most important factors in maintaining value.
- Video taped condition report
- On call 24/7 for maintenance issues
- Scheduled repair orders
- Coordination of vendors and estimates available
- Utilization of licensed and insured vendors
- Tenant Handbook
- Periodic documented inspections. Inspections are documented by a formatted written report and photography. Digital photographs are stored to aid in assessment of a property’s condition. Periodic drive-bys are also utilized to stay aware of the condition and use of properties.
- Full Service landscaping is available by Waddell Property Maintenance, Inc – very reasonable, full service lawn maintenance, trimming, weeding and power washing.
- Lawn Treatment – Ace Termite and Pest Service for lawn fertilization and treatment
- For our short term and vacation rentals
- Tee Times – we can arrange tee times at several golf courses in the area, most with discounted prices.
- Condo & Home cleaning – additional cleaning for your stay can be arranged by calling the office.